Living Without and the Gluten-Free Food Allergy Fest is owned by Belvoir Media Group.
1. Personally-Identifiable Information
There are cases where Belvoir Media Group LLC may ask you for personally-identifiable information such as your name, mailing address, and email address. Examples include, but are not limited to, online shopping transactions, signing up for an email newsletter, registering on our Sites, or participating in sweepstakes. Belvoir Media Group LLC will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
Belvoir Media Group LLC may:
- store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services;
- use that information to contact you for informational and promotional purposes;
- use and disclose that information to third parties to the extent necessary to provide you with products or services you have ordered;
- disclose that information to third parties when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Belvoir Media Group LLC’s rights or property, other members or users of the Web Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities;
- disclose that information to third parties when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; and
- transfer such information to successors of our business assets.
2. Financial Information
Belvoir Media Group LLC may ask you for certain information (such as your credit card number and expiration date) when you order products through the Belvoir Media Group LLC online store. Belvoir Media Group LLC may use this information for processing your order and may share this information with credit card processing companies and any other third party that may need the information in order for your order to be processed. These organizations have their own privacy and data collection practices. Belvoir Media Group LLC has no responsibility for these independent policies.
3. Non-Personally-Identifiable Information
Belvoir Media Group LLC may also collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information may include your gender, interests and preferences. Belvoir Media Group LLC will not collect any such information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. Belvoir Media Group LLC may share this information with advertisers, business partners, and other third parties. For example, Belvoir Media Group LLC may inform a sponsor that the membership of a given website is x percent females and y percent males.
4. Information Collected Automatically
Belvoir Media Group LLC may also automatically collect non-personally-identifiable information about your use of the Sites, such as the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account), the date and time you access the Sites, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Sites. This information will not be linked to personally-identifiable information. Belvoir Media Group LLC may use this information to analyze and enhance the Sites, and may aggregate this information and share such aggregated information with business partners, sponsors and other third parties.
When you view the Sites, we may store some a “cookie” or similar file on your computer. Cookies are widely used on the Internet and contain no personally information. For example, cookies allow us to tailor the Sites to better match your interests and preferences. Cookies also help ensure that information like your shopping cart or login to the site is maintained as you browse.
6. Third Party Advertising
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
The Sites are not directed at individuals under thirteen years of age, and Belvoir Media Group LLC does not intend to collect any personally-identifiable information from such individuals.
8. Links to Other Web Sites
The Sites allow links to various other web sites. Belvoir Media Group LLC assumes no responsibility for the information practices of sites you are able to access through the Sites. These links to other sites do not imply affiliation or endorsement of a linked site.
The importance of security for all personally-identifiable information associated with our users and members is of utmost concern to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally-identifiable information, Belvoir Media Group LLC can’t ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your personally-identifiable information, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
10. Your Acceptance of These Terms; Changes
11. Whom to Contact
To remove or change your contact information in our database, or to not receive future mailings or other communications, as well as for all other inquiries, please use one of the following methods:
- On some of our Sites you may remove your name from our list by visiting the Email signup page link and at the bottom of the page click on Click here under Change or Cancel Subscription.
- All of our email newsletters contain an UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of the email. Look for the words “Click here to remove your email address” or “Unsubscribe” and click on that link.
- For other inquiries and information requests please use the Contact Us form on the pages of our Sites.
- You may also contact us at or call 1-203-857-3100.