We are adding a new location to our nationwide show line-up in 2018: Brooklyn, NY. The Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest is the largest expo of it’s kind in the New York area. Whether you’re thinking about going gluten free or you’re a gluten free pro looking for new products and ideas, the Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest has something for everyone. With around 70 exhibitors, you’re sure to find tons of tasty food to sample that satisfy any appetite. PLUS, your admission also gets you into any of the seminars and cooking demonstrations going on all weekend!! Check out our keynote speaker below.
This event is presented by Enjoy Life Foods and run by Gluten Free & More magazine so you know it’s going to be good. The two-day event gives you chances to learn from experts – including editors of the magazine – watch cooking demonstrations by world class chefs and of course, taste tons of awesome gluten free foods (dairy free and nut free also being showcased).
Saturday, July 28, 2018
10am to 4pm
Sunday, July 29, 2018
10am to 3pm
Brooklyn Expo Center
72 Noble Street
Brooklyn, NY 11222
The Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest is presented by Enjoy Life Foods, and brings together over 50 exhibitors for you to meet. Come taste their products and learn about their services. You can see a full list of participating vendors here.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER & PRESENTATIONS
Included for FREE with your general admission are a series of presentations and demonstrations by a great line-up of presenters all day Saturday and Sunday.
We are proud to announce our keynote speaker Anne Lee, EdD, RDN, LD, of Columbia University’s Celiac Disease Center. Anne will discuss the basics of the gluten-free diet and what to include to bridge the gaps of a typical gluten-free diet. The safety of grains, food labeling and supplements will also be covered.
You can find the complete schedule here.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Interested in receiving coupon codes and up-to-date information about our upcoming shows via email? Sign up to our mailing list:
We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app.
To reserve your parking spot for GFFAFEST Brooklyn, visit the Brooklyn Expo Center SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
New to SpotHero? Click here to download the SpotHero app.
There are a few ways you can get to the show – Train, Ferry, Taxi or Drive!
By Subway From Grand Central Station – 25 mins
- Take the 7 train towards Queens, get off at the Court Sq Station
- From there take the G train towards Brooklyn (2 stops) to Greenpoint Ave at Manhattan Ave
- From there the expo center is a short 1 block walk. Head East toward Franklin St. Then south to the corner of Franklin and Noble. Or head South on Manhattan Ave 2 short blocks to Noble St. Take Noble 1 block to Franklin St.
- Link to schedules – http://www.mta.info/schedules
By Ferry from Manhattan – Want to take in the scenery on the way to the Fest? Take the East River Ferry!
- To get to the Fest get off at the Greenpoint/India St. stop. From there walk 2 blocks West to Franklin St. and 6 blocks South to the corner of Franklin and Noble.
- Link to schedule – https://www.ferry.nyc/routes-and-schedules/route/east-river/
- Traditional or use Lyft!
- Lyft is the official ride partner of the #GFFAFEST! New users can download the app and use PROMOCODE GFFAFEST for $5 off their ride to the Fest! Only New Users will qualify for the discount.
Drive – 72 Franklin St, Brooklyn, NY 11222
- Drive to the Fest! NYC parking can be brutal but if you’re feeling lucky maybe you can secure a spot right outside the event!
- If you’re not fond of parallel parking or parking on the street there are a few public parking lots available a modest walk or short taxi ride away.
- To find a lot of your liking we recommend using SpotHero (see above)